||An extensive knowledge Database Administration and Application Development.
· Possess advanced knowledge of database concept and functional capabilities utilizing specific development methods.
· Possess advanced knowledge of data design in support of computer systems development.
· Coordinates with systems administrators in support of database and database servers.
· Establishes database license management tools and coordinates with software license management personnel.
· Additional important skills include SQL, PL/SQL, and Unix Korn Shell to include relational database design and stored procedures.
· The ideal candidate will have an awareness of the architectural issues involved with deploying, supporting, and maintaining a database.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are required, as well as the ability to directly interface with teams, customers and management for requirements definition.
· The temporary employee will work as a Database Administrator subject matter expert and will be expected to provide continued operation as well as enhancement of both existing and new Web applications.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced, changing environment is required.
The temporary employee shall complete all of the listed tasks and deliverables within a period of one hundred eighty (180) calendar days or less.
Education and Experience;
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and five (5) years database development and support experience, two (2) of which were in data warehouse or database administration.