Tech Usa is currently supporting an innovative, full service prescription benefit manager, servicing its health plan members through a retail network of over 65,000 pharmacies nationwide they accurately fill 1 million prescriptions per year. They are looking for a Sr .Net developer to join the team.
Job responsibility include to perform full project lifecycle spectrum including to design, prototype, code, integrate, test, debug, deploy, maintain, and document systems and applications. In depth knowledge of N-tier applications development to include data, logic, and presentation layers, object-oriented design, data modeling and database theory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains .Net applications in an object oriented .Net programming environment (C# 3.5 thru 4.5/ASP.net, MVC, jQuery, WCF, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS) at a senior level.
- Performs requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application development, product configuration, unit and system testing, and production deployment within the framework of the WellDyneRx infrastructure
- Provides senior level technical expertise in the diagnosis and resolution of issues, including the determination and provision of workaround solutions.
- Assists with the designing and creation of relational databases in MS SQL Server
- Performs full project lifecycle spectrum to include minor analysis, design, prototype, code, integrate, test, debug, deploy, maintain, and document systems and Creates SQL queries for application
Tech USA, LLC recognizes that our employees are our most valued asset. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Electronics Technician in the area.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in analysis, design, development, and deployment of enterprise systems.
- Experience creating web services, database designs, and programming in C#.
- Experience using SCRUM a plus.
- Strong experience using OO concepts/approaches.
- Solid written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this role, or any other opportunities here in Florida, please feel free to reach out to me with an updated ruseme and the best number to reach you. I would be happy to learn more about your current situation and what you may be targeting in a new opportunity.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, is a comprehensive provider of staffing and workforce solutions throughout the Infrastructure and Information Technology Industries, including Education, Healthcare, Financial, Government, Engineering, and Cyber Security. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Information Technology recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.